If you choose to create a job profile and/or apply for a specific position in the Lundbeck group via our job application website(s), your personal data will be registered in our recruitment systems and H. Lundbeck A/S (or the Lundbeck affiliate relevant to your job profile and/or application) will as the data controller receive, process, use and disclose personal data about you as described in more details in this Privacy Notification.
Please find a list of all Lundbeck companies here.
H. Lundbeck A/S and each of its local affiliated companies are hereinafter collectively referred to as “Lundbeck” or “we”.
Lundbeck will process your personal data according to applicable legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and/or local legislation in the relevant country of our relevant affiliate. Please note that your personal data will be visible to all authorized Lundbeck recruiters and HR personnel.
What categories of personal data are we processing and for what purposes?
We collect and process the personal data you voluntary provide us with, including
· your name;
· your address;
· you e-mail address;
· your phone number;
· your educational background;
· your prior employment history;
· details regarding your qualifications, skills, and experience
· your current and historical pay history and benefits
· details regarding your legal authorization to work in a particular jurisdiction
· your gender;
· information provided in your cover letter and motivations for wanting to work in Lundbeck; and
· other information you choose to include in your job application, resumé, CV or other documents.
Please refrain from providing us with information which is not relevant to the job that you are interested in or applying for. For example; unless required by local legislation, please do not provide us with sensitive information or national identification numbers in your application documents.
When the personal data is not collected directly from you, we may collect the below categories of personal data from the following sources:
- references from others, e.g. your previous employers;
- test results collected via relevant tests (e.g. personality tests);
We process your personal data for the following purpose:
• For the purpose of hiring new employees in Lundbeck.
What is the legal basis for our processing of your personal data?
The legal bases in the GDPR for our collection and processing of your personal data are (may be supplemented by local law):
• GDPR art. 6(1)(f) (“the balancing of interest test”). It is Lundbeck’s assessment that the processing of your personal data is necessary for the determination of whether Lundbeck can offer you the position as specifically applied for.
• GDPR art. 6 (1) (b). Processing may be necessary for the performance of a contract (or in order to take steps to enter into a contract with you as the applicant).
• GDPR art. 6 (1) (a). Consent may be relevant in relation to references and criminal records, but this will depend on the circumstances and local law.
Will we share your personal data with data processors?
Lundbeck uses IT systems and service providers who will have access to your personal data. Your personal data will also be disclosed and shared with our test providers, for instance in relation to personality tests in the case we decide to invite you for a second interview. All data processors will process your personal data on our behalf and solely in accordance with our instructions. Unless you are interested in or applying for a job in H. Lundbeck A/S in Denmark, H. Lundbeck A/S will also act as a data processor on behalf of affiliates.
Will we share your personal data with third parties?
For applications for positions in one of Lundbeck’s affiliates, we may share your personal data between group companies as relevant. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties outside the Lundbeck Group.
If you are a resident of the EU/EEA, will we transfer your personal data to recipients in countries outside the EU/EEA?
In cases where you are interested in or applying for a job in Lundbeck’s affiliates, your data will be transferred to the relevant affiliate. Some affiliates are located outside the EU/EEA and have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection (see the full list of ‘secure countries’ on the EU Commissions website). If the country where the affiliate is located has not been determined to have an adequate level of protection, the transfer will be based on the Lundbeck Intra Group Agreements (or the Binding Corporate
Rules, once approved and implemented). More information regarding this can be obtained by contacting Lundbeck or Lundbeck’s Data Protection Officer using the contact information set out below.
In other situations, the transfer of personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA may take place if the recipient adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield (if the transfer is to the United States of America) or if we have ensured that EU Standard Contractual Clauses are in place with the recipient.
How long will we store your personal data?
We will store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described above. However, your data will be deleted no longer than six (6) months after your registration unless you decide to update your personal data yourself. You will receive a notification fourteen (14) days prior to the expiration.
Voluntary/mandatory provision of personal data
We collect your personal data from you because this is a required step in the recruitment process. The consequences of not providing the personal data are that Lundbeck will be unable to consider your candidacy for the position applied for.
Lundbeck has taken necessary and adequate steps in order to protect your personal data and ensure your rights as a data subject. Please note that certain limitations may apply to your ability to exercise these rights. Subject to these limitations, the scope of the GDPR and the laws in the country of the affiliate you apply for a job in, you have the following rights:
Right of access
• You have the right to request access to the personal data Lundbeck processes about you.
Right to rectification
• You have the right to rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, including completion of incomplete personal data.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
• You have the right to the erasure of the personal data concerning you.
Right to restriction
• You have the right to restrict Lundbeck's processing of personal data concerning you.
Right to data portability
• Where processing is based on a consent or a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit this personal data to a third party without hindrance from Lundbeck, If technically possible.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
• As a general rule, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or affects you significantly. This does not apply if, among other things, automated decision-making and profiling is necessary for entering into, or performing, a contract between you and Lundbeck.
Right to object
• You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on legitimate interests as the legal basis for the processing (as set out in article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), including profiling based on this provision.
If processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect Lundbeck's processing of your personal data prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, e.g. the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet) in Denmark.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights as described above or have any questions, please contact the Lundbeck Group Data Protection Officer by using the contact information provided below.
Contact details of Lundbeck and Lundbeck’s Group Data Protection Officer
Should you have any questions in regards to the protection of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your legal rights, please contact Lundbeck or Lundbeck’s Group Data Protection Officer by using the below contact details:
Please find a list of Lundbeck companies here.
H. Lundbeck A/S
Company registration number: 56 75 99 13
Telephone number: (+ 45) 3630 1311
Lundbeck’s Group Data Protection Officer:
Letter: Use above address, att: Data Protection Officer
Phone: Use above phone number and ask to speak to the Data Protection Officer