Become part of Lundbeck's professional network to stay up-to-date with our worldwide career opportunities.Go to LinkedIn
Source to Pay Team Manager
01 April 2019
The main purpose of the role is to assure the high-quality delivery of end-to-end Source to Pay processes in scope: from Purchase Requisition to Invoice Payment (assures compliance, quality and timeliness in processes execution focussed on Purchase Orders, Delivery of Goods, Liabilities and Travel & Expenses).
- Acts as a key point of contact for procurement activities for Lundbeck HQ and Affiliate Units.
- Lead and Manage team of Procurement Specialists, Finance Specialists and Seniors
- Assure on time payment of liabilities to 3rd party vendors
- Safeguard compliance in process execution
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
- Manages the team of Procurement and Finance Specialists and Senior Specialists
o recruitment, performance, motivation and personal development
o planning and organisation of work including managing daily workload
- Actively supports, promotes and implements corporate procurement procedures and policies in all daily activities and interactions
- Assures that Source to Pay processes are of high efficiency and quality
- Responsible for effectiveness, execution as designed and continuous improvement of internal controls in Source to Pay
- Owns the development of business processes documentation – Work Instructions and guidelines are updated
- Monitors KPI - assures timely reporting and analysis
- Monitors external benchmarking, user and customer satisfaction and initiates actions for improvement
- Manages escalations and non-standard queries
- Manages key stakeholder’s relationships pro-actively, collect the feedback and actively look for areas for improvement
- Supports S2P Manager in tactical and strategic planning for the assigned area
- Supports and contributes to development of high performing culture in GBS and overall success of GBS
- Stimulates cooperation across BSC Teams, processes, systems to ensure alignment
- Leads and participates in critical projects, improvement initiatives and migrations
- 5+ years of experience with Accounts Payable, Operational Procurement function
- Experience in managing people (directly or indirectly)
- Broad understanding of the Operational Procurement / Accounts Payables process
- Project management experience
- Experience in using SAP
- Masters or bachelor degree
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Takes full ownership of assigned responsibilities and decision making skills
- Strong business partnering skills and ability to engage stakeholders with different priorities and objectives
- Able to work efficiently in multinational & virtual team
- Negotiation and supplier management skills
- Ability to see big picture and the depth of the situation
- Effectively communicates key data, including presentations to management – tailors the message to the audience
- Challenges status quo and continuously is looking for improvement opportunities
- Deals well with ambiguity
- Manage pressure effectively and cope well with setbacks
- Customer oriented – Ability to recognise business needs and translate them into simple, efficient solution
- Ability to work with limited guidance and keen to determine information needed to resolve complex issues
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
Our approximately 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. Our research centre is based in Denmark and our production facilities are located in Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 17.2 billion in 2017 (EUR 2.3 billion; USD 2.6 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck and via our LinkedIn company page.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
Stay updated with the latest news and conversations around Lundbeck and our business.Go to Twitter