With this vision and commitment comes a responsibility to promote disease awareness and help addressing the societal burden of psychiatric and neurological disorders. As part of this work we occasionally provide donations and grants to eligible recipients for appropriate purposes that are aligned with Lundbeck’s vision. This may include:
- Financial support e.g. donations, research grants or educational grants
- In-kind donations of goods or services e.g. second-hand inventory, knowledge or working time
- Lundbeck compounds for research purposes e.g. analytical reference or diagnostics
- Lundbeck medicinal products e.g. where there is an expressed need that would not be fulfilled otherwise.
We cannot support all requests for donations or grants even though they are aligned with Lundbeck’s vision.
The information that is required to process requests varies with type of donation or grant. Please consider the type of request carefully and ensure you select the option that best matches your request.
Please note that we do not process or support requests for:
- Individual healthcare professionals
- Religious organisations
- Political parties or political party candidates
- Commercial business activities such as sponsorships – are to be arranged through Lundbeck’s operating divisions
- Professional sporting events or similar
- Organisations that are not aligned with Lundbeck’s Code of Conduct
There are no application deadlines. We accept applications on a continuous basis. In most cases, applications will be reviewed within 90 days of their submission. After final review of your application, you will receive an answer specifying whether your contribution request has been approved or declined. If an application is approved a written agreement will need to be prepared.
Should you have any questions, please contact Corporate Compliance & CSR in H. Lundbeck A/S by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications to the Lundbeck Foundation must be directed to www.lundbeckfoundation.com.