Besides the individual package Lundbeck offers a wide range of benefits, which are negotiated locally by our subsidiaries and adapted to local conditions. If you would like to know more about the employee benefits offered by a particular Lundbeck subsidiary, please click on "Lundbeck worldwide" in the top right corner.
Lundbeck employees in Denmark (Headquarters) are offered a variety of benefits. These include:
- Pension and insurance: Pension scheme, pension advice, 24-hour accident insurance, critical illness insurance, insurance for loss of earnings.
- Health-related: Canteen, massage, reflexology, physiotherapy, psychologist scheme, Lundbeck Sport (on-site sports centre in Valby).
- Holidays and time off: 5 bonus days’ holiday, time off for visiting doctor/dentist, 2 weeks’ paternity leave, 14 weeks’ paid maternity leave, 12 weeks’ paid parental leave.
- Work-related: Education/courses, flexible benefits including ADSL, mobile phones, transportation.
- Family and leisure time: Shorter waiting times for childcare in Valby, discounts at various attractions, art society, Logbuy discount agreements, take away from the canteen, dry cleaning and more.
Student opportunities in Lundbeck
As a leading research company, we value our collaboration with academia, whether it be universities or other educational institutions around the world.Read more